Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

reflection


* Discoveries / Learnings that I have learned
                - Again, another grading period ( second grading period ). I have learned many things like using the different tags using  the program notepad. I'm happy that our teacher have shared her knowledge and also to my classmates.

* What are the Problems / Challenges tha I have encountered?
                - One problem is that I have encounterd is that when we were only few who are attending in the class because many of my classmates join many activities in school and to that I'm not enjoying to have our class, I feel so bored.

* How did I addressed those Challenges?
                - I addressed those challenges by having a decision to enjoy my class lesson even we are only few in the class.

Moving on......
                - Still, I'm not redy for the next grading peiod. I am lazy in studying my lessons but I will do my best in order to pass all my requirements so that I  will have a higher grade.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento