Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

Modern hero


                                                    MODERN HERO


            How do you define hero? In my own opinion, a hero is someone who puts their own safetyor well being in jeopardy to help someone else either individually or to help the community or nation.


            I have my own greatest heroes in life and that is my parents. They may not be perfect but for me, they are the best. They can sacrifice anything our own safety. They are loving, caring and patient.


            All I can is that I am proud and very happy that God gave me this kind of parents. They are very supportive to us even we are not responsible in doing our household chores.

            For me, they are my heroes. I love them so much and I will promise that no matter what happen, I will always love them.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento