Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

Reflection of ICT

                                                  The learnings that I have learned in our subject ICT is that I found out that an Internet is like a human being because Internet get sick when viruses had attck Internet. I found out also when and how the Internet was made.

                                                  The problems that I have encountered is that when our wokstation is not cooperating with us because it has no access in Internet. In that problem that I have encountered, its hard for me for me to make our activties well.

                                                  In order to solve my problem, I'll try to request to my teacher to transfer me in other workstationso that when we had an activity, I will finish it on the right time.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento